Sunday, March 19, 2017

5 of My Favorite Show Grounds

I've been competing for 5 years. That includes IEA, Pony Club, hunters, and eventing, meaning I have seen and competed at plenty of farms. These 5 are definitely my favorite!
  1. Stone Gate Farm
    SGF is one of my oldest and most loved places to show. The huge property is beautiful and the courses are always challenging.
  2. South Farm
    SF is another of my oldest and most loved places to show. It's a gorgeous property and is easier for greenies or young riders.
  3. Pure Gold Stables
    PG is one of the newer show grounds for me, but I fell in love with it the first time I showed there. It is not an established eventing farm, preferring jumper shows. It is also one of the most beautiful barns I've ever seen.
  4. Bath Pony Club
    BPC is one of my favorite places to cross country school. It's full of fun things to desensitize horses, and there are plenty of summer schooling days throughout the year.
  5. Sweetwater
    SEC is owned by some of my dearest friends. Their wonderful property has a massive outdoor arena, a good indoor, and plenty of room for cross country.
Find your own happy place, smile, and have fun!

-UEquestrian

Review: SmartPak's Piper Breeches

For Christmas this year, I put two pairs of breeches on my wish list: the SmartPak Original Knee Patch Pipers and the Dover Riding Sport Kn...